1982 Lund 17’ Tyee
Mercury 75 hp outboard.
Howdy IV is owned by Cam and Marie Blazer
HOWDY IV was delivered to the Arrowhead Match Club on Lake Winnebago, Missouri.
She was named after a 1930 Race Boat owned and piloted by Howard Ingram, who raced HOWDY and won 3 of the 5 years the race was held.
Howdy II was my dad’s outboard boat on Okinawa at the end of WWII. Howdy III was my Class D Stock Utility Runabout – one of four wood boats we built in the 1950’s.
HOWDY IV is docked at Lake Winnebago when not trailering to a river cruise or an annual trip to Ontario, Canada for more than 29 years. Log of River Trips includes:
- 2014 Mississippi River to St. Louis
- 2015 Cumberland River, Nashville to Paducah, KY
- 2016 Tennessee River, Knoxville to Chattanooga, TN
- 2017 Ohio River, Pittsburgh to Gallipolis, OH
- 2018 Muskingum River Stockport to Marietta, OH (hand operated locks)
- 2019 Table Rock Lake, Heartland Classics Classics Cruisin’ event
Cam and Marie Blazer, Leawood, Kansas