2024 Beaver Lake Rendezvous
August 8, 9, and 10, 2024
Co-Chairs for the 2024 Beaver Lake Rendevous will be happy to answer your questions.
- Kerry Jensen 479-270-9406 email@example.com
- Kevin Hogan 913-782-2997 firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s Never Too Early to Make Reservations!
Coppermine Lodge is the host resort with Ventris Trails End Resort for overflow. Both have covered docks. Coppermine Lodge has blocked off August 8, 9, and 10, 2024 for our event.
Members will receive a 10% discount and they waive the $20 per day dock rental. Rates will be around $100 for a single room. They have 2 bedrooms and larger available. Each cabin has a kitchen. They have over 21 cabins. Coppermine Lodge has a pool, playground, pavilion, swim deck on the dock, and most importantly a boat ramp right by the dock.
18895 Coppermine Lodge Rd
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
Ventris Trails End Resort
They have a variety of cabins but not as many. Details and rates are yet to be worked out. They also have a restaurant/banquet room and we will probably host a social hour/dinner there possibly Saturday night. Both resorts are a very short distance from each other by water.
Call 479-359-3912 or 479-359-3497
9484 Simrell Dr
Garfield, AR 72732
Captains Seat Restaurant
at Prairie Creek Marina
The Captains Seat Restaurant at Prairie Creek Marina would like to have us come for Friday lunch following the Friday morning cruise.
Cruising will be the main activity – morning, afternoon, and evening in the cool, clear, quiet water of Beaver Lake.
Have you saved the 2024 dates?
August 8, 9, and 10, 2024
While you wait for more details, enjoy a recap of the last Beaver Lake Rendezvous …
Rendezvous at Beaver Lake ~ July 14 and 15, 2023
Summertime in Beautiful Northwest Arkansas
Nestled in the Ozark Mountains of northwest Arkansas, Beaver Lake is a nature lover’s delight during all seasons. The clear, deep water from the White River basin offers long stretches of natural scenery and cool shadows beside the towering limestone bluffs.
The Rendezvous at Beaver Lake 2023 offers a mid-summer chance to gather with vintage boat enthusiasts for a delightful weekend at a “quiet” lake for boating and meals together – just plain fun.
A few photos shared on Facebook from the weekend rendezvous…
Special thanks to Kevin Hogan for his help planning and being the MC for Friday night dinner at Colton’s, Kathy Parker for organizing the registrations, and Brendan Jensen for helping boats needing assistance Saturday. Thanks to Ron Lyon for leading the cruise to Hogscald. With all the help it made for an awesome event.
Friday, July 14th
- 5:00 pm. – Meet and Greet happy hour at Colton’s Steak House & Grill in Rogers.
- 6:00 pm – Dinner at Colton’s Steak House & Grill (4700 W. Locust St., Rogers, AR)
Saturday, July 15th
- 8:00– 10:00 am. – Launch boats at Prairie Creek Park or Hwy 12 State Boat ramps. Rendezvous at Prairie Creek Marina courtesy slips behind gas dock
- 10:00am. – Cruise departs for 25-mile cruise to Starkey Marina
- 11:30am – 1:30 pm — Lunch at Starkey Marina. Boats will be docked so the public will be able to view them.
- 1:30 – 3:30pm Cruise “H” will go to Hogscald Hollow
- 1:30 – 3:30pm Cruise “D” will go to the Beaver Lake Dam & Indian Creek Area.
- 3:30 – 5:00pm Cruises “H” & “D” meet up at Shaddox Island by Rocky Branch Marina for a raft up
- 5:00pm – Cruise back to Prairie Creek Park or Highway 12 Launch to load boats.