Rendezvous at Beaver Lake
July 14 and 15, 2023
Summertime in Beautiful Northwest Arkansas
Nestled in the Ozark Mountains of northwest Arkansas, Beaver Lake is a nature lover’s delight during all seasons. The clear, deep water from the White River basin offers long stretches of natural scenery and cool shadows beside the towering limestone bluffs.
The Rendezvous at Beaver Lake 2023 offers a mid-summer chance to gather with vintage boat enthusiasts for a delightful weekend at a “quiet” lake for boating and meals together – just plain fun.
It’s a Rendezvous … join for some or all of the weekend, but be there!
Friday, July 14th
- 5:00 pm. – Meet and Greet happy hour at Colton’s Steak House & Grill in Rogers.
- 6:00 pm – Dinner at Colton’s Steak House & Grill (4700 W. Locust St., Rogers, AR)
Saturday, July 15th
- 8:00– 10:00 am. – Launch boats at Prairie Creek Park or Hwy 12 State Boat ramps. Rendezvous at Prairie Creek Marina courtesy slips behind gas dock
- 10:00am. – Cruise departs for 25-mile cruise to Starkey Marina
- 11:30am – 1:30 pm — Lunch at Starkey Marina. Boats will be docked so the public will be able to view them.
- 1:30 – 3:30pm Cruise “H” will go to Hogscald Hollow
- 1:30 – 3:30pm Cruise “D” will go to the Beaver Lake Dam & Indian Creek Area.
- 3:30 – 5:00pm Cruises “H” & “D” meet up at Shaddox Island by Rocky Branch Marina for a raft up
- 5:00pm – Cruise back to Prairie Creek Park or Highway 12 Launch to load boats.
Hotels in Rogers close to Prairie Creek Marina
Designated Host Hotel
Fairfield Inn & Suites
Click here to book your reservation at our Group Rate.
(For group rate of $99-109, must make reservations 30 days prior to event.)
Thanks for the Rendezvous Inspiration and Event Planning to:
FYI: For those wishing to have Saturday dinner on Beaver Lake there are 2 possibilities…
The Capitan’s Seat at Prairie Creek Marina (new to the lake this year)
Ventris Trails End Resort (located between Rocky Branch & Prairie Creek Marinas)